As the original purchaser, you receive these warranties from eWON sa:
- Your eWON will be free from defects in material and workmanship and will perform in substantial compliance with the documentation of the products for as long as you own and properly use the eWON.
- We warrants that all Products sold will correspond to generally accepted engineering standards will be of merchantable quality and suitable for their intended purpose or application, as may be specified.
- Software accompanying the product are warranted to perform in substantial compliance with the specifications contained in the documentation.
- You are responsible for your choice of applications, programs or related reference materials. Given the wide range of applications products, you might use our product taking into account that eWON sa does not warrant the compatibility or the uninterrupted or error free operation of our product.
- In the event of any defects in Product design, materials or faulty arising within the 18 month from delivery, at our option we will repair or replace the affected item or will refund your purchase price if repair or replacement is not possible or practical. Replacement products or repaired items may be a new or a refurbished item. Our warranty on items serviced under warranty will be 18 months for hardware from return to you of the eWON. Repair, replacement, or refund are the exclusive remedies available to you from eWON sa for products and software.
Your warranty rights will be honored provided that you
- Read and follow you the product documentation for installation, setup, and operating guidelines.
- Use the products and software only in suitable physical operating environments as described in your user documentation and for purposes for which the products and software are intended.
If you think there is a problem or defect with your purchased item, your point of contact will be your local eWON distributor.
Our warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- We do not cover or accept liability for any injury, damage or failure caused by misuse, abuse, acts of nature, accidents, electrical mishaps, causes beyond our control, or claims by other than the original purchaser.
- We will not honor, and will consider our warranty voided, if there has been any (1) tampering with the product's external label, (2) attempt to open the product's case or (3) attempt or actual repair by anyone other than an authorized eWON sa technician.
- HMS shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to User or any third parties caused by Product. HMS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage, whether based on tort or any other legal theory, arising out of any use of product.