Return Material Authorization (RMA) procedure
Returning a product to HMS
- The RMA procedure described below is for HMS direct customers only. If you purchased your product from one of our distributors, you need to contact the distributor and follow their product return procedure.
- If you want to make a return for commercial reasons (not quality related) or for an ordering error then please click here.
- Before returning a faulty product to HMS please contact HMS technical support to see if they can resolve your issue. You can do that by selecting “Support” in the Portal. If Technical Support are unable to resolve your problem your support case will be transferred to an RMA case for further investigation.
- If your product was damaged during transportation or miss any parts, you can log into the Portal and register your RMA case directly.
- If you are in urgent need of a replacement product please mention this in the description field. You need to fill in the Adanced Replacement Conditions document and attach it as a file in the RMA registration.
- To be able to handle your RMA case we need all case information in English. If you don’t speak English please contact your local sales representative for assistance.
Click on below link to access the Portal
FFor information on how to use the RMA section in the Portal please click on the link below to open the user guide:
In urgent situations, or if special shipping arrangements are required please contact HMS product returns department directly.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +46 35 172999
For more details regarding HMS product returns policy, warranty and costs involved, please click here click here.