In this KB, you will discover an example of what can be done with the Task Planner.
With the eWON Task Planner, you will be able to schedule actions like sending an eMail, a SMS, a SNMP trap or sending a file by FTP.
The “Timer Interval” settings are based on the CRON model “mm hh dd MMM DDD” where
- mm stands for the minutes (0-59)
- hh stands for the hours (0-23)
- dd stands for the days (1-31)
- MMM stands for the months (either a number 1 to 12 or month name abbreviation)
- DDD stands for the days of the week (either a number, 1 = Monday or day name abbreviation)
With some operators:
- * (asterisk) stands for all possible values
- , (comma) stands for a list of values
- - (hypen) stands for a range of values
- / (step) stands for skipping a given number of values
You will find more information on page 19 of the RG-001-0-EN-(General Reference Guide).
KB-0212 Task Planner example